When you need kitchen exhaust cleaning in Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth and San Antonio, TX, we want to be the first team you call. Through the Hood Boss TEAM Approach of Technology, Experience, Account Management and Maintenance, we perform all kitchen exhaust cleaning services within the NFPA 96 Standard Guidelines. We take pride in delivering consistent, expert service at competitive rates to our clients.
Technology used in Our KEC Service
One of our goals is to maintain the most up-to-date industry standards for kitchen exhaust cleaning in Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth or San Antonio, TX. By staying up to date on the latest industry technology, Hood Boss leads the way in service in the Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Industry. Through the proper equipment we found a way to take a dirty job and streamline the process.
Hood Cleaning Equipment
- Reduces Clean Time for Systems with Horizontals
- More Thorough Cleaning of the Duct System
- Less Access Points Needed to Clean the System
- Can reach most Inaccessible Areas in Existing Systems
Experience & Training Benefiting You
Worried about hiring a team without adequate experience? When you work with Hood Boss, you can rest easy. We take great pride in fostering the skills of our team! That’s why we’re committed to the ongoing education of our management and service team. One of the ways we are accomplishing this is by channeling our 30 plus years of experience to the development of our own Hood Boss University. Another education and training resource is through our certification with IKECA (International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association). By continuously educating our team we ensure that they stay up to date on codes and procedures that ensure a high level of service.
Hood Boss University
- ServSafe Training
- OSHA Safety Training
- Specific Hood Boss Approaches on Service
Industry Leading Certification
- Provides accountability to its members
- Keeps up-to-date on new codes
- Helps to separate Chuck-In-A-Truck from professional companies
When we perform kitchen exhaust cleaning in Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth and San Antonio, TX, it’s about so much more than providing a service. We strive to build relationships through professional kitchen exhaust cleaning service and competitive pricing. We accomplish this by staying committed to holding our technicians accountable for their professionalism and how they treat our clients.
Maintenance items you can expect with your KEC Service
Hood Boss is committed to helping our customers manage their kitchen exhaust systems during and between services. We have a highly knowledgeable team on call to answer your questions and help guide you in managing your system.
- Development of Daily Maintenance Plan
- Roof Top Protection Installation & Maintenance
- Access Panel & Hinge Kit Installation
- Exhaust & Return Air Repair
Communication & Monitoring
- Grease Accumulation Monitoring Plan
- Deficiency Reporting
- Knowledgable Staff to Help Communicate Service Items