Hood Boss has put together this virtual exhaust system to help our clients tour different aspects of their commercial kitchen exhaust system to learn more about how they work, the maintenance that needs to happen to keep that system compliant, and how to troubleshoot issues.
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Interactive Diagram
Are you wondering what kitchen exhaust cleaning in San Antonio, TX involves? Do you have a potential issue with your exhaust system that you would like to understand before you call us for repairs?
Simply hover and click on a piece of equipment to see what information Hood Boss has generated to help our clients.
Upblast Exhaust Fan
Roof Top Types and Care
- The Importance and Care of Baffle Filters
- The Importance of Cleaning Baffle Filters Between Services (Link opens Hood Boss Newsletter)
- Kitchen Airflow Basics
Fire Suppression Nozzles
Fire Suppression System
Between Service Maintenance
- Kitchen Exhaust System Preventative Maintenance
- Introduction To Your Commercial Kitchen Exhaust System
- Finding The Horizontal Ducts
- Introduction To Your Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression System
- Kitchen Exhaust System Design vs. Functionality (Link opens Hood Boss Newsletter)
- How To Select a Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company (Link opens Hood Boss Newsletter)
Appliances and Cooking Fixtures
- Solid Fuel Cooking (Link opens Hood Boss Newsletter)
Now that you have developed a better understanding of your vent hood and exhaust system, and realize the importance of regular maintenance to keep air flowing through your commercial kitchen, schedule an appointment with Hood Boss to evaluate your own system. We provide a full range of exhaust services, including fan and ductwork installation, pressure washing, and exhaust hood cleaning in San Antonio, TX and around the state of Texas. Call us to discuss your project or fill out this convenient online form to get kitchen exhaust cleaning quote today!
© 2023 · The Hood Boss